If you are looking for a space to run a workshop, we would like to hear from you.
We would welcome fun and interesting ideas that will encourage the local community to get involved in the arts.
You will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be CRB checked.
- You should have public liability insurance, which can be obtained from a-n: http://www.a-n.co.uk/
- The workshop should take place outside gallery opening hours. The gallery is open everyday from 2-6pm.
If you meet the above, you will need to hand in a proposal, which should include the following information:
- The title of your workshop.
- A description of what your workshop will involve.
- An explanation of who your target audience is likely to be.
- Details of how much you will charge participants.
- A list of materials you will be using.
- What the expected outcomes are for participants.
- The duration of your workshop. How many hours, and for how many weeks etc.
If your proposal is approved, you will need to pay £75 per session if the workshop is up to 3 hours in length. Alternatively, if you are being paid £20 an hour for a 2 hour session, then any money you make over £40 then goes to Brent Artists Resource. You are invited to choose either of these payment options.
Please email your Proposal to Joanna: