Brent Artists Resource was founded in 1984 and has always been based at Willesden Green Library Centre. The Gallery was built in December 2005 and is the only artist-led gallery in Brent. The Gallery is based in Willesden Green Library Centre, which holds a library, a museum and rooms for diverse events. It is our intention to organise community based projects that encourage and promote the participation of the Brent population and beyond in order to promote this space and to make it part of the community. We also intend to make it into a space to incubate and to develop new ideas, as a platform to launch unknown talented artists and as a place where art is accessible for the community.
Benefits to you as Sponsors
- Your company’s logo will be placed on the outside wall of the gallery where it will be exposed to the average 65,000 people that walk through the library centre every month.
- We work in partnership with The London Borough of Brent.
- Your company logo will be acknowledged in all publicity materials including the:
Press Release – sent to local and national press.
1400 email invite
- You can hire the gallery at a reduced price of £75 for an evening.
- We can also offer you a special preview party with the assistance of the artists and curator with wine, drinks and snacks to a list of 60 people of your choice, e.g. clients, employees.
- Members of the public visiting The Gallery will also be aware of the sponsorship.
- Our exhibitions are free, popular events and excellent to be associated with.
- Group visits can be arranged with the presence of the curator.
- Your company’s involvement will be acknowledged on our Youtube and Facebook pages as well as the Brent Artists Resource website.
- We are able to offer a link to your company on our website’s homepage.
The London Borough of Brent, The Arts Council, Christie’s, BAFTA, BFI, Film London, Awards for All (a Lottery grants scheme for local communities), The Heritage Trust Fund, The Harvist Trust, Queens Park Residents Association, The Tricycle, Lexi Cinema, Daniel & Harris, Worldly, Wicked and Wise and other local businesses have funded previous projects.
We have previously been supported by Goldsmith’s college, Royal College of Art and the Slade.
It consists of local and loyal visitors that always attend the exhibitions and preview parties and people interested in Visual Art from other areas of London. Around 1,200 per show.
A press release that will go to the national (e.g. The Guardian and Timeout) and local press (Brent Council magazine, Kilburn Times, etc), and will send invitations to all the people on the emailing list (over 1,200). The Gallery has just got an article published in the national artists-newsletter (a-n) magazine.
For further information and to discuss sponsorship in more detail, please contact:
The BAR Gallery at Willesden Green
Willesden Green Library Centre
95, High Road
London NW10 2SF
T 020 8459 1421
E info @ brentartistsresource . org . uk