Its aims are: to strengthen good inter faith relations at all levels;
to increase awareness of the different and distinct faith communities in the UK, in particular celebrating and building on the contribution which their members make to their neighbourhoods and to wider society; and
to increase understanding between people of religious and non-religious belief.
The Inter Faith Network for the UK, working with its member bodies, is leading the week. Participatory events will be community-led, with local people and groups of different backgrounds holding their own events and highlighting work going on to promote understanding between people of different faiths and beliefs. For more information go to: www.interfaithweek.org.uk
Artists exhibiting: Ann Kopka, Val Gleave, Ida and Raymond Daley
1) Membership of a lively, artistic community.
2) Opportunity to submit artwork for three Open shows a a year.
3) Invitations to exhibition previews, gallery talks, workshops and social events.
4) Information on art events and other opportunities.
5) 20% discount on framing at Wordly, Wicked and Wise. 6) 10% discount on art materials at Tannas.
7) 10% discount on hot and cold drinks at Food for Thought.
We are inviting already established or emerging Curators to organise shows for 2013. Please check the space availability under the Exhibitions page. If you are interested, please contact Joanna for further details.