Featuring work from emerging talent as well as established local artists, this group show will give visitors the opportunity to enjoy and purchase an eclectic array of artwork, from painting, sculpture to photography, to prints, jewellery…etc. All the pieces on show will carry a price tag between £20 to several hundreds pounds, making this the perfect hunting ground for the “next big thing”, or a chance to purchase an original and unique piece from a talented local artist. The exhibition will showcase some of Brent’s wealth of artistic talent, and visitors are encouraged to explore and engage with this new art in a creative and relaxed and environment. The Spring Show was conceived in order to inspire new audiences to familiarise themselves with modern and contemporary art in the area, and to encourage the possibility of purchasing and collecting the art itself. This is a unique opportunity to explore the hidden art of one of London’s most vibrant and culturally diverse community galleries.
1) Membership of a lively, artistic community.
2) Opportunity to submit artwork for three Open shows a a year.
3) Invitations to exhibition previews, gallery talks, workshops and social events.
4) Information on art events and other opportunities.
5) 20% discount on framing at Wordly, Wicked and Wise. 6) 10% discount on art materials at Tannas.
7) 10% discount on hot and cold drinks at Food for Thought.
We are inviting already established or emerging Curators to organise shows for 2013. Please check the space availability under the Exhibitions page. If you are interested, please contact Joanna for further details.